What To Do If You Suspect Roof Damage
Contact us for an appointment to inspect your roof and property. If damage warrants an insurance claim –
Here is our simple 5 step process…
1. Contact your insurance company to initiate the claims process.
2. Once the claim initiated, a claims adjuster will be assigned within 48 hours. He/she will then contact you to setup a time for your property inspection.
3. If the adjuster agrees with our assessment of damage to your property, they will provide you with an estimate for repairs.
4. Ashley Roofing & General Construction will then review that estimate. We will compare that estimate with our own. Then acting as your General Contractor, we will negotiate a Fair Market Value settlement.
5. Once pricing and scope of work is agreed upon, we will schedule your work to begin. Work is completed in a timely manner and your property is back to or better than its condition prior to the storm.