Here is the simple 5 step process…
- Contact your insurance company to initiate the claims process.
- Once the claim is initiated, a claims adjuster will be assigned within 48 hours. He/she will then contact you to setup a time for your property inspection.
- If the adjuster agrees with our assessment of damage to your property, they will provide you with an estimate for repairs.
- Ashley Roofing & General Construction will then review that estimate. We will compare that estimate with our own utilizing the same software the insurance company uses. Then acting as your General Contractor, we will negotiate a Fair Market Value settlement.
- Once pricing and scope of work is agreed upon, we will schedule your work to begin. Work is completed in a timely manner and your property is back to or better than its condition prior to the storm.